The contact details of the company are as follows:
- Your website link:
- Company name:
- Postal address:
Rue de l'Armistice N17
- Telephone Number (optional):
- Email address:
- Company number (ex: Paris 123456789):
Article 1 - Use of data
The personal data collected from users allows the provision of website services, their improvement and the maintenance of a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the website. Specifically, the usages are as follows:
- implement user support;
- access and use of the website by the user;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences;
- fraud prevention and detection, security incident management and malware;
- management of possible disputes with users;
- website operation management and optimization;
- sending commercial and advertising information, based on user preferences;
- organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
Article 2 - Data retention policy
The website retains your data for as long as necessary to provide you with its services and support.
The objective is to meet regulatory and legal obligations; prevent fraud and settle disputes. We may also retain some of your information as needed, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide our services to you.
Article 3- Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with other companies in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user posts, in the free comment areas of the website, publicly available information;
- As soon as the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the website is in contact with financial and banking companies with which it has entered into contracts;
- when the user allows a third party website to access their data;
- if required by law, the website may transmit data to respond to claims against the website and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 4 – Exercise of your rights
For any request to exercise the aforementioned rights or for more information, you can contact the company at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address of the company's headquarters: Rue de l'Armistice N17
You have the following rights over your data according to the regulations:
Right to withdraw your consent at any time (art 13-2c GDPR) for all data processing based on the legal basis of your consent. In addition, in terms of commercial prospecting, you have the possibility of unsubscribing at any time from our mailing lists by clicking on the unsubscribe link present in our communications or by contacting us to no longer receive solicitation messages.
- Right to rectify (Art. 16 GDPR) and to update your data held by us.
- Right to erasure of your Data (Art. 17 GDPR) when the data is no longer necessary for us, when you have withdrawn your consent to their Processing (if it was based on our consent) or when you you oppose the Processing based on our legitimate interest or the processing carried out for prospecting purposes or for profiling purposes related to prospecting.
- Right to limit Processing, which, unless there is a compelling reason, can only be implemented with your consent (Art. 18 GDPR) when:
- You dispute the accuracy of the data, for the time necessary to verify them,
- If the data processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of the data and instead choose the limitation of the processing,
- When we no longer need the data but they are still necessary for you to establish, exercise or defend your legal rights.
- When you have objected to the processing based on our legitimate interest, for the time necessary to balance our respective interests.
- Right to portability of Data directly provided by the person concerned when they are subject to automated processing based on your consent or on a contract (art. 20 GDPR). This right means that you have the option of requesting the communication of this data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format so that it can be communicated to another data controller.
- Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR) to the processing of your data when this processing has our legitimate interest as its legal basis.
- Right to define the fate of your Data after your death (art. 40-1 of law 78-17 of January 6, 1978) and to choose a trusted third party to whom the Society will have to entrust them.
Article 5 - RECIPIENTS
We undertake to ensure that any recipient of data provides sufficient and appropriate contractual guarantees to respect your rights, so that the processing meets the requirements of the GDPR when this regulation applies (in particular with regard to subcontracting). Based on our legal obligations, your Data may be disclosed pursuant to a law, regulation or pursuant to a decision of a competent regulatory or judicial authority.
The information you communicate to us is strictly confidential and cannot be disclosed to third parties, except in the case of express agreement or if you have decided to make it public under the conditions provided for by the Regulations
Our external service providers (e.g. suppliers, carriers, etc.) may, in the context of the processing described above, be recipients of personal data when this is necessary for the performance of their mission
We undertake to ensure compliance with the applicable regulations relating to the transfer of data to countries located outside the European Union and in particular according to the following methods:
- We will transfer the data of visitors, prospects and customers to countries recognized as offering an adequate level of protection;
- When the country of destination does not benefit from an adequate level of protection, we supervise the flows using transfer tools that comply with the regulations (standard contractual clauses of the European Commission, in particular).
We may publish, disclose and use aggregate information (information relating to site users, prospects, customers, etc.) that we combine in such a way that no individual natural person is identifiable. This processing is carried out in accordance with our legitimate interest for statistical purposes, sector and market analysis, presentation of our activities, promotional and advertising purposes and other commercial purposes.
Article 6 - Commercial offers
Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for the purpose of commercial prospecting.
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of privacy or reputation. some people. The publisher declines all responsibility in this regard.
The data is kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 7 - Cookies
What is a “cookie”?
A "Cookie" is an electronic file placed on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an email, installation or use of software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal.
Where applicable, "cookies" from the site editor and/or third-party companies may be placed on your terminal, with your consent. In this case, during the first navigation on this site, an explanatory banner on the use of "cookies" will appear. Before continuing to browse, the client and/or prospect must accept or refuse the use of said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility to deactivate cookies at any time.
The following cookies may be present on this site:
- Facebook connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account;
- Facebook social plugins: allows you to like, share, comment on content with a Facebook account;
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with the audience on Facebook.
Tik Tok Cookies:
Tik Tok ads: allows advertising promotion to an audience
Tik Tok library: allows you to search for the best performing advertising campaigns by region
Article 8 - Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher
Article 9 - Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher's registered office, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction resulting from a text of particular law or regulation.
Article 10 - Contact Us
For any questions, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following email address: email@example.com